Role: Content Marketeer
Duration: 14/03/2016 to 31/12/2016
As a Content Marketeer Care you will be working in the area of Consumer Care. Consumer care is managing multiple touchpoints globally (web, call center, social media) to support buyers and users with any question during the consumer decision journey interacting with our Client. To support the products Consumer Care is integrated in the business marketing and development teams. This role will be working closely with the business marketing teams.
You will be responsible for making the transition from our current consumer support content with a focus on the (technical) product details (online FAQs, call center and social media training) created by our care people in the development teams towards a more consumer friendly (marketing) story aligned with the communication created in the other channels (like store, website, campaigns and consumer relationship mgmt).
You will create online support content moving from faq’s to trouble shooting achieving a low effort and human approach – supported by analysis on key issues of users and measured by increase by online Net Promoter Score.
You will be upgrading the training information for call center and social media agents so they can become experts on the product and get consumers further engaged with our Client – measured by the increase by call center Net Promoter Score and Registrations.
You will develop training modules for contact center agents on generic (non product related) on topics like how to register, where to buy, etc
Together with marketing you will agree on an approach to assure any content created in the marketing channel is suitable to support the consumer care operation (call center, social media team, web support).
During this transition you will be the expert on user friendly content creation and coach our consumer care teams in development to develop content going forward.
1. I create meaningful innovations
2. I focus on customers
3. I deliver results
4. I drive operational excellence
5. I inspire by example
6. I lead change
You will work in Global Consumer Care team reporting to Business Group Consumer Care Manager in close collaboration with Coordinator Online Projects.
- Analyze current performance and identify the areas for improvement
- Develop and align project plan and objectives with all parties involved
- Run weekly project meetings to assure the results
- Start improvements – writing consumer content and develop presentation deck
- Create training deck on how to develop and maintain this ways of work in the future
- Coach business owners in proper content writing
- Measure effects and develop continuous improvement plan
- Teamup with marketing and development to develop common understanding
- Higher education, minimal University Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing
- Experienced in copy writing and developing presentation materials
- Can work independently and is analytical
- Adheres to our Client behaviors: Team up to Excel, Eager to Win and Drive for results in a complex multi-stakeholders, -product, -language and -country environment
- Very knowledgeable on web, content and consumer journeys
- Outside-in consumer mindset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Minimal 3-5 years of work experience
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, including Excel advanced functions.
- Knowledge of analytics programs (e.g. Adobe Site Catalyst, NPS Easy Extract, Usabilla, Cognos)
- Language: fluent Dutch and English (written and spoken)